Friday, March 23, 2012

An Early Morning

Since Megan's last dose yesterday was at 3:10pm I had to wake Megan up before 6am this morning in order to dose her in the window of time given. Doses have to be given no earlier than 9 hours after the last dose and no longer than 15 hours after the last dose. After the one hour observation time I let Megan go back to bed and sleep.

In order to remember when doses are given I use a small dry erase board. You would be amazed but with the craziness of the day it is very easy to forget when you gave the last dose.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed meeting you yesterday! For some reason, FB is determined for us not to be FB friends, because your message isn't showing up, and I can't find your profile on FB, either. Crazy! But I passed along your egg desensitization blog to a friend of mine. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete