Sunday, June 24, 2012

One peanut at a time

This week I bought Megan her FIRST JAR OF PEANUT BUTTER!!! She has the option of dosing with peanut butter that is carefully measured out. There are only a couple of brands that are nut free so I went with Peanut Butter & Co. One tsp of peanut butter = 5 peanuts. This Friday Megan will be moving up to FIVE PEANUTS!!! Right now Megan is enjoying her homemade peanut clusters that I made her. As she increases the amount of peanut we will probably have to stick with either peanut butter or peanut powder until she reaches maintenance. Just to recap, Megan's upcoming dose increases are as follows: 5 peanuts twice daily, 6 peanuts twice daily, 7 peanuts twice daily, 8 peanuts twice daily, 10 peanuts twice daily, 12 peanuts twice daily!!! In a bit over 6 weeks Megan will be done with her PEANUT DESENSITIZATION!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Peanut Butter and Co's White Chocolate Peanut Butter ROCKS!!! (I keep a jar of my own in the very top of my kitchen cabinets for emergency use. It cures all sorts of Mommy stresses.)

    ReplyDelete